HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 25, 2003

How and why am I writing!

I know, I don't write very well, my thoughts might jump from one point to another, I might not regularly write, the quality of my wordings might be low, I might not be diplomatic in what I write, I might not even spell check, in short, I might not be impressive, BUT, I am me; a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country, but his priority is the humanity without border. This might upset some, but it is quite alright with me. I will say what I want to say. However, I will also listen, I promise.

My special thanks to Pedram Moallemian at Eyeranian for all his writings including Blogs shall set you free at The Iranian.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs