HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 22, 2003

Amnesty International: Wanton Israel Gaza Destruction Is A War Crime

Amnesty International condemns in the strongest terms the large-scale destruction by the Israeli army of Palestinian homes in a refugee camp in the southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah, which made homeless hundreds of people, including many children and elderly people. Read more .

Looks like this by itself is a good response to he who said in the comments:

"And by the way, Faramin, if Israel really wanted to make life unbearable for the so-called palestinians, they would do what the late Hafez al-Assad did to his city of Hama - surround their cities with artillery and pound them day and night until the cities were in ruins and huge numbers of people were dead (sounds like West Bank and Gaza strip towns and refugee camps to me - Faramin)
But the Israelis aren't as savage as the arabs (well, see above - Faramin) and don't commit mass murder of the kind that arabs find so easy to commit. Maybe it has something to do with that "religion" those arabs follow."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs