HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 05, 2003

Bush Says God Selected Him For Presidency: the man is dangerously crazy

“I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it,” Bush told James Robinson, according to the British daily, The observer.

In the lead-up to announcing his candidacy for the presidency, Bush told a Texan evangelist that he had had a premonition of some form of national disaster happening. Read here and here .

I thought god would be smarter than that and I thought Presidents are "elected" not "selected

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs