HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 19, 2003

Get lawyers for terror suspects, court tells Bush

A federal appeals court ruled Thursday for the first time that prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba should have access to lawyers and the American court system. Read it here .

Although this is a welcome news, US court of appeal is two years too late. Those prisoners have been denied their right to have access to lawyers and US court system while kept in cages. This reminds me of "justice delayed is Justice denied", then again, it is the US. One cannot expect justice from its unjust rulers.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs