HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 06, 2004

Palestinians; victims of the ex-victims

"Dispossessed, deprived of their birthright and denied basic human rights and freedoms, millions of Palestinians daily endure a rare fate. Just the simple act of surviving through the day under occupation requires enormous resilience in the face of a superior war machine, supported by the world's single superpower. Yet Palestinians have never lost hope that one day they will be able to live in freedom, peace and prosperity in their own independent homeland." This is how Al-jazeera describes the Palestinian life in a few short sentences in this link . It gives more about the whole Israeli/Palestinian conflict. It tells you about Israeli human right abuses against the Palestinians. It tells you about the history of Israeli massacres of the Palestinians. It tells you how Israelis manipulate the media to their advantage. It tells you about numerous UN resolutions which were ignored by Israel or vetoed by the US in support of Israel. It tells you much more.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs