HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 24, 2004

Big brother is there for you Israel, no matter what you do

Without having the chance to hear the details, I heard on the radio today that a resolution backed by Human Rights Watch condemning Israel's recent assassination of Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was passed by 31 votes "for" and 2 votes "against". Only the US and Australia voted against it. Surprised? I would be if it was otherwise.

Congratulations US leadership, Once again you showed how isolated you are becoming from the rest of the world. This is just one more reason why the US government is increasingly hated by the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, "A leader of Morocco’s Jewish community has condemned what he describes as the “arrogant” killing by Israel of Hamas founder Shaikh Ahmad Yasin, calling it “an act of bestiality”. Simon Levy, secretary general of Casablanca’s Jewish community, also accused the United States of “implicitly justifying” Yasin’s assassination, in a statement on Wednesday."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs