HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 08, 2009

...And 85% of Israelis support this?!

85% of Israelis support this?! That means 85% of Israelis are less than animals. I wonder what percentage , if any, of these animals suffered the holocaust!!! But if anybody who suffered the horrors of holocaust supports the crimes of the Israeli fascist military against defencless people, then s/he is less than animal, and perhaps deserved what s/he endoured during the holocaust. These animals are only digging their own graves. True decent holocaust survivors would speak up against these atrocities.

As much as it is difficlut to hate, it's not difficult to hate those who support Israel's actions. Not difficult at all. Here is one reason why!

Labels: ,

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs