HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 16, 2003

Afghan Massacre - Convoy of Death

Thousands of Afghan prisoners were killed while travelling in sealed containers on their way from Konduz to a prison at Sheberghan. The bodies of the dead and some who survived were then buried in a mass grave at nearby Dasht Leile. US special forces were closely involved and in charge at the time. Were they involved in a war crime? The Pentagon denies the events. The eyewitnesses tell what happened.

Watch brief excerpts from a 50 minute CBC documentary "Afghan Massacre, Convoy of Death" here and read more here.

To the American friends, if they like: Please do not blindly accpet what your government does. Take time and watch/read from the links provided. These are what have been done in your name. You have the responsibility to stop these crimes and prevent them from happening again.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs