HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 12, 2003

US friendly fire killings

US has killed friends again; with friendly fire.

We remember 4 Canadian soldiers who were killed by US bombing in Afghanistan when there was no real combat going on and it was just a military exercise. We remember US friendly killings of the British forces during the Iraq war. We remember patriot missiles mistaking a British plane with a missle (perhaps one of very few succesful attempt to down the target by Patriot missiles, although wrong target). We remember many more of friendly killings by the sophisticated but not-very-smart smart bombs. We remember... and the list goes on.

I am just wandering, if their guns and military equipment are so devastating to the friends, how devastiting are they to the so-called enemy. well, perhaps this excplains why the number of civilians killed in Iraq is rapidly growing. Is this the capability of the most powerful army in the world?

Just an advise to the US soldiers: That thing in your hand is not a toy; it really can kill, and you are not a movie star in Hollywood, although you never know may be one day you will be a movie star or at least rich, remember Jesica Lynch?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs