HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 02, 2003

Another example why US is not for libaration of surpressed nations

The Ocalan verdict: US realpolitik in league with the Turkish hangman
This is the story of Abdullah Ocalan; the leader of Turkey's surpressed Kurdish population who are not even allowed to name kurdish names on their children, to learn how to read and write their own language. Kurds in Turkey are not even called kurds, Turkey calls them "mountain Turks". And yes, the US and Israel hepled Turkey abduct Ocalan. Nothing is bigger a lie than the US claiming to be the libarator of the surpressed. All against freedom, all against democracy, and yet shamelessly calling itself "the liberator".

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs