HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 29, 2003

Some stories behind the scenes of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Breaking The Silence :
A hard hitting special report into the "war on terror"
By John Pilger
See how friendly the White House was with Taliban, yes, while they were in power in Afghanistan. See how a couragous American woman doesn't let Bush use the death of her brother on 9/11 to justify killing of other civilians.

And Iraq: Powell (Feb 2001) and Rice (July 2001) admit that Iraq was not a threat. No WMD, No 45 minutes.... . Watch parts of some interviews. One interview stopped when questions were about civilian deaths.

...And on US policies in general. Watch it. It gets more interesting as it goes. You will get some ideas who really are those ruling the US.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs