HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 27, 2003

Some of Censored Media Stories of 2002-2003

This site, reveals many stories which were ignored (Censored) by the mainstream media. How accurate they are, you be the judge, but there are some interesting stories you want wish to look into.
Some interesting examples are like Rumsfeld's Plan to Provoke Terrorists and U.S. Dollar vs. the Euro: Another Reason for the Invasion of Iraq or Bush Administration Behind Failed Military Coup in Venezuela and not to be forgotten: Treaty Busting By the United States

Whatever is presented, is with its related source/s

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs