HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 17, 2003

Two previous posts

There have been so many comments exchanged regarding the last post that might divert the attention of the this blog's visitors from two other previous posts:
(Afghan Massacre - Convoy of Death) and (Saddam didn't do it alone; The US/Iraqi Alliance).

Although I appreciate your participation in the discussions in last post, I strongly recommend visiting these two posts as they are based on documentaries provided/shown by CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation).

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs