HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 19, 2003

Ben Laden's tape made Bush's day

When I read the text of the latest Ben Laden tape addressing Iraqis and the Americans especially where he warns Americans that "I say to the American people we will continue to fight you and continue to conduct martyrdom operations inside and outside the United States", then I thought this is the best gift to Bush and gang to exploits it in order to once again increase the fear factor amongst the Americans, and this is something that the Americans are so vulnerable to and are easily tricked with. This will provide the opportunity to Bush and gang to warn the Americans that only Bush and his gang can protect the Americans. But then again, everybody forgets that the Americans have never been so un-protected in their history as they are now and Bush has been a failure in protecting them.

That fear of mine came true, and Bush exploited this situation by saying:" Bin Ladin tape backs my stand". That would be even better for him if a tape similar to this is produced by Ben Laden near the US presidential elections. It would so useful to Bush that he might even pay Ben Laden to produce such tape, well he won't mind doing anything in order to win in the elections again.

Having said all of this, there was one part of Ben Laden's message that with some minor modification would sound absolutely correct:" You are being enslaved by those who have the most money, the most influential ones, and those who have the strongest news media, particularly the Jews (I would replace it with Zionists- Faramin), who are dragging you behind them under the trick of democracy in order to support the Israelis and their schemes and hostility to our religion and at the expense of our blood and land, as well as at the expense of your blood and economy.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs