HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 24, 2003

If true, it's outrageous - U.S. defence contractor to count Canadian heads

An American military contractor will carry out most or part of the next Canadian census, the NDP said Thursday a charge the federal government didn't deny.

Lockheed-Martin produces ballistic missile-defence systems, advanced gun systems, land attack missiles and now they'll help Ottawa compile information about Canadians, New Democrat MP Bill Blaikie told the House of Commons.

The U.S.-based multinational company will work on the 2006 census, Mr. Blaikie said.

He called it his worst nightmare a U.S. defence contractor getting detailed information on Canada and asked the government to confirm that a contract had been signed. Read here .

Information about Canadians by the US? Is this a modern way of invasion? If it wasn't for the NDP, we might not have known about this. That is why we need strong opposition such as the NDP in the House of Commons to reveal these threatening information to the public.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs