HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 10, 2003

Seven (including two children) killed in Gaza camp raid

Look at this "terrorist" woman. She is so "terrorist".
Imagine your mother in that condition, what would you do?



"Seven Palestinians have been killed in a fierce gun battle which broke out after dozens of Israeli tanks, backed by helicopter gunships, raided a Gaza Strip refugee camp." Read more .

In case FOX hasn't let you know. After all, these are Palestinian children, not Israelis.
In fact, whoever is so animal to support Israel with any excuse, is also taking part in killing of the Palestinians. History will not forget what is happening to the Palestinian nation by those victims-turned-victimizers.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs