HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 28, 2003

Some dates you might want to remember

Stop the Wall! : Nov. 9, International Day of Solidarity with Palestinians Against Israel's Separation Wall

Shut Down the (terrorist training) School of the Americas , Nov. 21-23 Vigil and Nonviolent Civil Resistance Action

Protest Cheney Friday, October 31st 2003 04:00 pm Bonita springs, FL

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs