HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 21, 2003

Perle admits the invasion was illegal

Richard Perle; the prince of darkness has admitted that the invasion of Iraq was illegal . Is this not enough to take him away and lock him up in jail until his trial for breaking the international law that has resulted in crimes against the humanity? Of course it is. But cannot do it. He is still too powerful for international law to put him and his fellow criminals on trial for crimes against the humanity.

Also Pedram at The Eyeranian has a post regarding this guy's recent comments of "I think in this case international law stood in the way of doing the right thing."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs