HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 11, 2003

Zbigniew Brzezinski on lose of US credibility!

You might wish to read the text of speech by Zbigniew Brzezinski, former US National Security Advisor on Oct. 28 at New American Strategies for Security and Peace.

In the past, once "The former Secretary of State briefed the French President and then said to him at the end of the briefing, I would now like to show you the evidence, the photographs that we have of Soviet missiles armed with nuclear weapons. The French President responded by saying, I do not wish to see the photographs. The word of the President of the United States is good enough for me. Please tell him that France stands with America.

Would any foreign leader today react the same way to an American emissary who would go abroad and say that country X is armed with weapons of mass destruction which threaten the United States?.."
The above was an excerpt of the speech.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs