HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 09, 2003

A joke that is not quite a joke

The following was on Eyeranian today in the shape of a joke. I thought it was very funny but I wouldn't quite call it a joke as it is at least partially true. Enjoy!

A Man was in New York's central park when a dog went wild and attacked a young boy. The man was able to grab the dog by the neck, pulling it off the boy and choking it to death. A reporter for the NY Times arrives to interview him and congratulates him on his act of heroism.

The reporter suggests the headline: "New Yorker saves the life of a young boy" But, the man told him, "I'm not from NY." 'OK, then how about: "American hero saves the day!"' But, the man told him, 'I'm not American.' 'Then, where are you from?' asked the reporter. 'I'm from Pakistan,' the man answered. The next day the headlines read:

"MUSLIM FUNDAMENTALIST STRANGLES DOG IN CENTRAL PARK. FBI INVESTIGATING POSSIBLE LINKS TO AL QAEDA"

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs