HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 05, 2003

Canadian lawyer threatened for defending terror suspects

Rocco Galati, The Toronto lawyer representing former terror suspect (never proven) Abdurahman Khadr and other alleged terror suspects has announced he would no longer handle such cases because he had received a third death threat by the same source.

Galati said he believed the threatening message was from someone involved with a U.S. or Canadian intelligence agency. He added it was the third time he had heard the male voice and that one of his clients disappeared after one of the calls.

It is a known fact that the US is terrorising the free world and those who defend the notion of freedom, but what is scary is the possibility of the involvment of the Canadian intelligense agancy, as he has claimed. This is so serious that the governemtn of Canada should serioudly investigate to make sure there is no involvement from thew Canadian security agency. Then, the investigation should continue to reveal whether US agancies have had anythinmg to do with this, and if yes, then the US is going too far and should be stopped.

"I have a family," Galati said of his reasons for withdrawing the representation of the alleged terror suspects. "This is serious. This is an institutional threat. It's not an individual threat." Read more .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs