HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 28, 2003

Oh, What a heroic president

"Bush was born with bravery. He is just so hero. He even goes to hot spots such as Iraq..... ." Perfect for American mind.

But he goes in the complete darkness, with massive secrecy on the whole visit. Almost no one knew. But it doesn't matter. It gives plenty to brag about in the US media to show him care and so much in touch with the American troops.

And this is a reaction from BBC about similar trip to Iraq made by Jack Straw, the foreign secretary of the UK. He is criticized for his visit and the way it happened. He went in secrecy too. Perhaps that is the difference between how Europeans react to the events that are considered heroic by the Americans.

If Iraq is such a horrible and scary place for the US president and UK Foreign secretary that they have to crawl into Iraq in the darkness, how could they easily send their 20 year olds to Iraq to live in horror, and occasionally wet their pants from nervousness of getting killed?

Also, this cartoon from Toronto Star is self-explanatory.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs