HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 07, 2003

Scr*w you and your "justice" Bush

"The American legal community has started to balk at what's being planned for detainees in the name of justice, saying the deck is overwhelmingly stacked against them and the rule of law.

Indeed, prisoners are to be tried in secret before a military commission, not a civilian court.
They will be represented by military, not civilian, lawyers.
They will have no right of appeal on the verdict other than to the Pentagon, which in turn will refer the matter to the president, who has already declared that "these are bad people."

After over two years of unjust American policy regarding the detainees in Guantanamo Bay, US legal community has suddenly remembered that it has some responsibilities to fulfill.

The article Guantanamo showdown looms looks at the issue of awaken US legal community regarding Pentagon's plans for secret tribunals for the detainees.

If this is how the US justice system is written and works, then its paper is only good to be used as toilet paper.

...And we still have so many monkeyss jumping up and down when they cheer for their stupid and criminal leader(s).

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs