HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 22, 2003

Tackle the cause idiot, not the effect

I just came across this sad, sad page.

BETTY BEETS,
TEXECUTED by the State of Texas on February 24, 2000


"I really believe that to kill me is to tell every battered woman and child, every abused woman and child that there is not a chance, that there is no end but death, that we can’t fight back. It doesn’t have to be this way and God help us all if it happens this way", BETTY BEETS

Just look at her face. Doesn't she even look like a victim herself?

There were/are so many human beings (themselves victims) similar to Betty who were/are being "Texecuted" by the State of Texas. The easiest way to tackle crimes is to attack the effects, No one talks about the cause and who is responsible for the cause.

Capital punishment is barbaric, period. Thank you Canada for abolishing this barbaric method of dealing with crimes long time ago.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs