HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 23, 2003

Two letters to (the editor of) Toronto Star

"...What if it were the people of North America who had to pay the price for Saddam's capture as the Iraqi people have?..."
"...They do their best to hide our suffering from the outside world, not even bothering to count our dead..."
"...You learn that all our state-owned businesses, utilities and natural resources are to be privatized and sold to foreign interests. Would you say it was all worth it to bring a tyrant to justice? Or would you think a foreign power was just capitalizing on and extending your misery to seek advantage for itself?"
Read War can't be justified.
Michael Gaspar, Barrie

Another letter (Online version not available):

Libya sets example for US and UK,
The United Satates and Britian are pleased that Libya has surprised the world with its recent announcement to scrap banned weapons.
The rest of us would be equally pleased if the US and UK were to follow the good example shown by Libya and destroy their own weapons of mass destruction,
George Dunbar, Toronto

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs