HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 22, 2004

Iraq may be on path to civil war - CIA warns

CIA officers in Iraq are warning that the country may be on a path to civil war, current and former U.S. officials said yesterday, starkly contradicting the upbeat assessment President Bush gave in his State of the Union address. This is what America has brought for Iraqis.

How are you Americans not feel insulted by Bush's lies? How could you become so blind? How could you have him as your leader?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs