HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 21, 2004

Uri Avnery on Zionism and Anti-semetism

Uri Avnery, former Israeli/Jewish parliamentarian and current peace activist, answers to some questions about anti-semitism:

1- Is everybody who criticizes Israel an anti-Semite?
2- Can a person be an anti-Zionist without being an anti-Semite?
3- Can a person be an anti-Semite and a Zionist?
4- Can a Jew be anti-Semitic?
5- If a person criticizes Israel more than other countries which do the same, is he an anti-Semite?
6- Has Europe become anti-Semitic again?
7- Then why did most Europeans state in a recent poll that Israel endangers world peace more than any other country?
8- What about the anti-Semitic manifestations in the Arab world?
9- Aren't the utterances of the Prime Minister of Malaysia, Mahathir bin Muhammad, about the Jews controlling the world, anti-Semitic?
10- So should we ignore anti-Semitism?

See his answers here .

Thanks M. B. For emailing this to me.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs