HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 19, 2004

Mission accomplished! Oh yeah, right.

Yes, sure it is . The U.S. military death toll after 10 months of engagement in Iraq surpassed 500 this weekend, roughly matching the number of U.S. military personnel who died in the first four years of the U.S. military engagement in Vietnam. None of Bush's twins are fighting in Iraq, are they? Nobody from Rumsfled's, Wolfowitz's, Perle's, Cheney's families are fighting in Iraq, are they? What about the children of Bush's scandal-struck baby brother, Neil?

Why should they? They are having their supper comfortable lives. Their parents escaped the war when they were younger. They are only good at sending other American kids (mostly from poor families) to die, not their own.

My thanks to N at Another Irani online for emailing me the URL.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs