HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 21, 2004

Iran's Phony (s)elections are over - Update

I have been meaning to write about the elections in Iran, but could not truly put my thoughts together as I have not been feeling very well in the last couple of days and there are lots of complexities involved with the issue. I am hoping to write about Iran elections when I can feel like I am in the mood to cover more than just who won and with what margin.

I responded to a comment about the elections in Iran at Dave's Smile at Me. Please for now, accept that as my overall thought on the issue.

Update:
In his February 22 post, Hooman has written a short but interesting analysis of the elections in Iran. It is titled Iran - the link between voter turnout and economy . Although I think the title overemphsizes on the economy than actually discussed in the posts, I still believe it is a good description of what has really happened in Iran.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs