HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 29, 2004

Why Bush Administration is not fully cooperating with 9/11 panel?

There are reports that Bin Laden has been captured in Pakistan and US is waiting for more appropriate time to announce it. Whether this is true does not change the question why Bush Administration is not fully cooperating with the 9/11 Panel? See the links below.

9/11 panelist may quit over Bush secrecy :
Frustrated by Bush administration restrictions, a former senator said yesterday he might quit the special commission investigating the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

Rice refuses panel's request to testify publicly about 9/11:
The federal commission reviewing the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks expressed disappointment Wednesday with national security adviser Condoleezza Rice's refusal to testify in public.

White House's limits upset 9/11 panel:
President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have placed strict limits on the private interviews they will grant to the federal commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs