HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 05, 2004

Recent bomb attacks in Iraq

I read the comments poted on BBC website. There were 3 comments from Iraqis and their reactions at the time of this post. Here they are:

Paul, USA: America is full of arrogance. We don't want you there. We wanted a neutral force to supervise and solve Iraq's problem. The US has simply messed things up and could be the cause of outright civil war very soon. Get a grip America and solve the mess you caused.
Tahir, An Iraqi Citizen,, London, UK

To Paul, USA. As an Iraqi, I hate to break it to you but most Iraqis did not want American troops in the country. And if your hawkish Bush administration had done their research prior to colonising my homeland, they would have come to the conclusion that even before Saddam there were tensions between Sunnis and Shias.
Amaan, Leeds

The above two comments were in response to this comment:

We saw it coming. Besides, this is mainly al-Qaeda and Saddam loyalists who are perpetrating these attacks on the innocent Iraqi people. They are trying to start a civil war between the Sunnis and the Shia. I hate to break it to most of you, but most Iraqis WANT America there.
Paul, USA

Also:
Bush said the aim of this was is to make the world safer, well surly it didn't make it safe for us Iraqis.
Dia, Baghdad, Iraq

There were many other comments, mostly critical of the US/UK, but the ones that I quoted here are by those who clearly seem to be Iraqis. Check them all out here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs