HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 09, 2004

Worth Repeating: Past and present criminal admissions of the Israeli leaders

Palestinians have been always accused of trying to push all Israelis and Jews into the sea. This accusation has been magnified by the western media which always have tried to show Israelis as the civilized victims and Palestinians as the barbarian terrorists. I've had no doubt that the Israeli leaders such as Ariel Sharon are war criminals who have always aggressively violated the Palestinians rights and killed thousands of Palestinians during their dark and criminal careers. But I never thought that they would so openly admit their criminal agendas. This is what I came across today:

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
David Ben-Gurion - Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves. politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
(Speech by David Ben-Gurion, 1938, quoted in Zionism and the Palestinians by Simha Flapan, 1979)

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area The Palestinian woman and child are more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger."
(Ariel Sharon in an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956)

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
(Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.)

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."
(Ariel Sharon addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998)
Unless somebody can dispute these quots, there is now even more reason for me, to continue writing about these murderers.
Quots via stageleft

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs