HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 13, 2004

Israel trains US assassination squads in Iraq

"US forces in Iraq's Sunni triangle have already begun to use tactics that echo Israeli operations in the occupied territories, sealing off centres of resistance with razor wire and razing buildings from where attacks have been launched against US troops." Read it here.

To the American leaders: We know you are brothers in crimes, but don't be stupid. Don't buy hatred for yourself more than you have already bought. Where did the Israelis get with their criminal tactics? Were they not kicked out of Lebanon? Are they not struggling in the occupied territories? Don't take the already failed method.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs