HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 18, 2005

She? Bestseller? You've got to be kidding.

A friend suggested to me to post the documentary STICKS AND STONES on my blog. When on site, you can watch the documentary by clicking on entire documentary, or if you don't have much time, you can just watch one of the most talked-about exchanges in Sticks and Stones which occurred between the Canadian reporter Bob McKeown and Ann Coulter and concerned Canada's role in the Vietnam War, by clicking on Watch the McKeown/Coulter exchange....

Interestingly, Ann Coulter who clearly appears to be a dumb idiot, is the author of four New York Times bestsellers - How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must), Treason: Liberal Treachery From the Cold War to the War on Terrorism; Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right; and High Crimes and Misdemeanors:The Case Against Bill Clinton. . Yeah, Bestseller. She is a frequent guest on many TV shows, including Hannity and Colmes, Wolf Blitzer Reports, At Large With Geraldo Rivera, Scarborough Country, HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher, and The O'Reilly Factor.

After laughing a bit at the "icon", I'd suggest you watch the whole documentary which would give you a good picture of how ugly the political disagreements in the US have become and how much of the peoples' way of thinking is shaped by the US media.

By the way, Don't forget to watch the reaction of the FOX News and other US networks to Sticks and Stones: click on Take a look. They were mad as hell.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs