HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 05, 2006

A decent Jewish voice

It is no longer tenable to claim “I didn't know” about crimes against humanity.

...After World War II at the Nuremburg tribunal, Nazis attempted to exonerate themselves by claiming that they did not know about the genocide. It is no longer tenable to claim “I didn't know” about crimes against humanity. There is ample witnessing and documentation of genocides in Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Rwanda, Sudan, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala and now in the Middle East...
...We fear that Israeli crimes against humanity will persist when even speaking about them entails accusations of anti-Semitism.

...The Jewish Women's Committee to End the Occupation

Great to hear the voices of these great women and mothers. If it wasn't for the Jewish groups like this, the hatred towards the entire Jewish community could be widespread. So, it's time to thank these rare voices of humanity (amongst mostly pro-Israeli Jewish community) who are in fact serving the Jewish people and their very existance by speaking up against Israel and its barbaric criminal behaviour. The existance of these women is indeed like insurance for the safety of Jews world wide.

Keep up the great work ladies.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs