HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 19, 2007

Invasion of Iraq; after six weeks and after four years

Less than 6 weeks after the invasion of Iraq started, Bush sounded victorious: "Mission Accomplished" .


Now, four years after the invasion of Iraq, Bush says about the war: "it will be difficult, but it CAN BE won."

I think even the "concept of Time" doesn't work with this pathetic mass murderer criminal idiot!

Speaking of "idiot", do you think he has read any of the books shown behind him in the picture? Do you think he has read ANY significant book at all?

Having shown his "brilliant qualities", can he and his murderer gang still manage to fool the American public?

Labels:

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs