HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 30, 2003

What about the British?

Has it ever crossed your mind why all we hear is about US casualties in Iraq and not the British? Does this mean that the British troops are less "occupiers" than the American troops? Does this mean, the Iraqis dis-like the British less than the Americans? Probably not.

The fact is that the British have shown many times throught their colonial history, that they are more familiar with the mentality of the people in third world countries and they apply that to the way they run their policies. This by no means is to suggest that the British respect other cultures and costums, but they are sure succesfully pretending to do so in order to better push their colonial agendas.

Many elderly people in the Iran believe "whenever something goes wrong somewhere, there can be a trace of the British found in there, although may be a bit fadded". May be a bit too pesimistic, but hey, they might have a point.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs