HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 24, 2003

27 Israeli pilots say will refuse to participate in "illegal and immoral attacks against innocent civilians", as they called it - UPDATE

Courtesy BBC

"We, veteran pilots and active pilots alike, who have served and who continue to serve the state of Israel for many weeks every year, are opposed to carrying out illegal and immoral attack orders, of the type carried out by Israel in the territories," the group wrote to Air Force Chief, Major General Dan Halutz.
"We are refusing to continue to attack innocent civilians": They wrote.
It is also reported that the pilots were also refusing to fly ground troops into the Palestinian territories to carry out attacks. Read more here or here .

For Update read here .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs