HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 24, 2003

Fewer exchange of comments

I agree with a regular visitor of this blog that a blog can be treated as "letters to the editor" where the reaction of the readers to what they read is presented. The major difference is that in "letters to the editor" the editor chooses what to publish and what not to but in a blog (except in some blogs), every opinion gets a chance to be worded. The other differnce is that the editor usually does not respond to the comments made while in a blog this more often occures.

Considering the family/personal and professional responsibilities, responding to all comments (something that I have been trying to do until now) can easily drain my energy so, I have decided to reduce (only reduce) the amount of my involvement in responding to comments, however, this does not mean that I will stop writing about things that I believe are the major issues effecting the lives of many people around the world. I will keep writing or providing material related to the criminal and 18th and 19th century action of occupation of Iraq, the criminal occupation of Palestinian lands by the terrorist state of Israel. I will keep writing about my belief that most of the current US leaders are war criminals and should be put on trial for the devastation they have caused to the world and for their role in practically flourishing fundamentalism, I will continue writing about those who act like Germans before 1939. And finally, I will write about whatever I feel like. And yes, I live in Canada and not the US.

Sometimes one might practically receive more friendship and understanding from strangers than from the family, for that I would like to sincerely thank Maxx and Laura for their support of not necessarily my view but my right to express my view, and for not just sitting on the sideline.

Until my next post.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs