HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 19, 2003

Depleted Uranium and its effects on health - Documentary

As I promised, this is in response to those who confidently believe Depleted Uranium does not have serious health effects. I wander if they would agree to expose themselves to depleted uranium so we can agree with them on that. The following documentary was made when Canadian Peacekeepers were getting ready to go Afghanistan... .

Diana Swain takes a look back at Canadian peacekeepers that were sent to clean up after the Gulf War, and some of the lasting health effects they are suffering. We learn of men who have rare brain tumors, consistent with exposure to depleted uranium. We see footage for the first time of an explosion and fire, which exposed hundreds of Canadian peacekeepers to danger.

When you are here, scroll down a bit to see it. You can also watch the story on "Real Media".

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs