HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 18, 2003

S..t is hitting the fan with the US media, So, I wasn't dreaming

On last Wednesday's edition of Topic A With Tina Brown, hosted on CNBC by the former editor of Vanity Fair and The New Yorker, Amanpour admitted that CNN and other news organizations were on the run during the war.

"I think the press was muzzled, and I think the press self-muzzled," she replied. "I'm sorry to say, but certainly television and, perhaps, to a certain extent, my station was intimidated by the administration and its foot soldiers at Fox News. And it did, in fact, put a climate of fear and self-censorship, in my view, in terms of the kind of broadcast work we did."

May be she is lieing or, may be she is connected to Al-Qaeda or may be she is returning to her Iranian roots, Oo.. be careful Christiane!

Read The press self-muzzled' its coverage of Iraq war .

And Trust in media keeps on slipping. Where have you been? It's about time.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs