HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 17, 2003

Isn't it just simply true?


Courtesy Al-Jazeera
Israel has not signed the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and has never officially admitted to having nuclear weapons. However, the Nuclear Threat Initiative, a US-based think-tank, estimates Israel has from 100 to 200 nuclear bombs.

Read more on "IAEA told to get tough with Israel" .

And let's not forget the US. While all the talks are to prevent other countries (call it unfriendly countries) from developing nuclear weapons, Senate Backs Study of New Nuclear Arms .
"The debate followed a similar fight in May, when Democrats unsuccessfully sought to prevent the Senate from lifting a 10-year-old ban on research and development of weapons of five-kilotons or less, about one-third of the size of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs