HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 21, 2003

Un-elected administration is making a major and long lasting economical decesion for Iraq

It's official: Iraq is being sold out.
The American-backed administration in Iraq has announced sweeping economic reforms, including the sale of all state industries except for oil.
Whether it is good or bad, is not the case. This administration is not elected by the Iraqi people. Does it have the right to make such significant move that can have long lasting effects on future of Iraq? How could those who constantly brag about American agenda to bring "democracy" to the world, can justify this seriously undemocratic move?

Are Cheney and his friends so much in rush to swallow the country? How dare they? Then you wander, why Iraqis are hostile?

Read Iraq adopts sweeping economic reforms .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs