HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 26, 2003

Pilots say they are ashamed of bomb and missile missions in the West Bank and Gaza

Citing strikes aimed at Palestinian civilian population centres, the petitioners (the pilots - Faramin) said they would "refuse to continue to hurt innocent civilians. These acts are illegal and immoral and are a direct result of the ongoing occupation that corrupts all of Israeli society."

The assassination strike cited as "the biggest stain" was the July, 2002, operation in which an Israeli fighter jet dropped a 1,000-kilo bomb over Gaza City, killing Hamas leader Salah Shehade and 14 others, including nine Palestinian children. Read more .

Well, at least they have realized what they have done was inhumane, it is time for the die-hard Israeli supporter Americans to stop applauding the killing of innocent people.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs