HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 04, 2003

Chemical Ali or Chemical Colin? And How the US officials exploited Halabja for their agendas

Listen to (or read) what a former CIA analyst says about killing of "the Prevention of Genocide Act" by Colin Powell and a bipartisan action of both US major parties after the gassing of Iraqi kurds in Halabja. He believes Chemical Ali and Chemical Colin should both be put on trial for crimes against the humanity. A must listen to or read .

How often an event (gassing of Halabja) that happened 15 years ago, was mentioned in the following years by the US officials in their speeches and by the journalists. Here it is:
1988 (The year when it happened): 188 times in news stories
1989: 20 times
90 (When Iraq invaded Kuwait): 29 times
Between invasion : August 1990 and Desert storm operation in Feb 1991: 39 times
One decade after: Average of 16 times a year
During 2000 elections: 10 times
After September 2002: 57 times in one month of Feb. 2003 and 145 times in one month of March 2003 (When memories had faded and it was safe to mention that Saddam gassed the Kurds).

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs