HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 03, 2003

Media is complaining against media

Leonard Asper; the head of one of Canada's largest media empires accuses media of anti-Israel reporting. Well this guy IS the media, sort of.

Asper who is the Jewish president and CEO of CanWest Global Communications, even OFFICIALLY does not allow the editors (of many Canadian newspapers such as National Post and TV stations such as Global TV, which are owned by him) critisize Israel what so ever. Yet he dares to complain about the media being anti-Israeli. I think nothing is enough for these media Giants. He has recently said journalists who are lazy or Marxist are distorting the conflict in the Middle East to make Israel appear the villain. Read here .

Update:
Thanks to Hooman for providing this link to the story. It is a response by Neil McDonalds; perhaps one of the most ethical Canadian journalists, to Aspers' accusations.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs