HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 25, 2003

15 Palestinians killed; no report. 3 Israelis killed; makes the headline

I have been wondering in last few days why CBC was not mentioning anything about the Israeli Incursion into Palestinian refugee camps and Israeli air raid on Palestinians. In last few days, more than 15 Palestinians have been killed by Israelis.

Suddenly today, I saw this in the headline (at the time of writing this post). I believe even one lost life is worthy of headline, whether Israeli or Palestinian but apparently CBC doesn't think so. Does CBC consider the life of Palestinian people less valuable than the life of Israelis? CBC gets ugly when it appears like CNN and Fox.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs