HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 07, 2003

US forces kill nine children - UPDATE I and UPDATE II

US forces have admitted mistakenly killing nine children when they bombed a target in southern Afghanistan.

US military spokesman Major Christopher West said they had acted on information that a suspected terrorist was at a house near the city of Ghazni. Ground forces later found the body of the intended target along with those of the children nearby, he said.

See how easy it is for Americans to bomb a house and disregarding the possibility of so many innocent people in that house.

"The coalition forces regret the loss of any innocent life" said Major Christopher West,
US military spokesman.

NUMBER OF KILLS - Courtesy of Al-Jazeera

Damn you bas*rd, your regret won't bring those children back. How many times killing and regretting? Just like your friends Israeli bas*rd army.
Read more .

UPDATE I:
It was announced today by the American military officials that the intended target was not there.
However, ity was previously said that the body of the target was found along the body of children.

UPDATE II:
US troops kill ANOTHER six Afghani children.
To Americans who let this happen: How could you let this happen in your name and sleep well?

What difference does it make to the parents of those murdered children in Afghanistan, whether it was caused by an accident or the result of bad intelligence? - Why is the killing of any Westerner or an Israeli is automatically classified as "terrorism" but not the murder of civilians in Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs