HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 23, 2004

After possible trial of UK government, would the US be next?

Probe into ' UK Government war crimes': The UK Government could face an international trial for war crimes following the invasion of Iraq.

A report drawn up by a panel of top lawyers is being handed to the International Criminal Court (ICC) Chief Prosecutor in the Hague, Luis Moreno-Ocampo, over the use of cluster bombs and weapons using depleted uranium. Read it here .

There was a good reason why the current US leaders opposed creation of ICC. Perhaps they knew all along that their agenda and their means to dominate the world, would be against the international criminal laws and ICC for that matter and the best way to not have commitment to those rules would be to not-to-recognize ICC's legitimacy. The US leaders however, have so far violated the Geneva Convention's rules (that they do recognize) numerous times during last couple of years. Although it seems a small and distant possibility, there will always be a hope to put all criminals (including the current powerful bullies) on trail for crimes against the humanity.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs