HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 11, 2004

Democracy and freedom US/British style

The latest development in the US occupied Iraq, is denying Iraqis freedom of speech by the US occupiers and in their own land. Now, Iraqis cannot demonstrate without fully satisfying the ridiculous regulations set by the US occupation forces. Read it here . If Americans are afraid of demonstrators, what would they do with spiraling resistance? Asked one Iraqi analyst.

The British co-occupiers have begun showing their own ugly faces that tell us that they are no better than the US forces either. Read 6 Iraqis die in clash with British and then for the second day, Iraqis and the British clash.

Perhaps this is freedom and democracy US/British style.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs